AMA Creatives is a vibrant and inventive tech brand that focuses on providing learning solutions customized for organizations.
We believe that learning should be fun, edutaining and accessible anytime, anywhere. We infuse unique storytelling to your training projects and develop bespoke eLearning courses proven to have high retention rates.
AMA Creatives is looking to hire great talents as an intern to join our creative wrting team. Individuals who will share our passion for technology, education, and equality.
The creative writing intern will closely collaborate with Instructional Design Specialists to produce high impact, results-focused learning solutions. Utilizing solid instructional design methodology through all phases of each project (including analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation), the Instructional Design will focus on innovation, adaptability, and efficiency to create and/or update measurably effective deliverables.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Our internships are focused on 21st-century skill mastery, leadership development, and analytical thinking. Additional trainings include:
- Project Based Learning frameworks
- How to research and evaluate online curriculum
- Evaluation of Assessments
- Digitizing Instructional content
- Ability to reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate and critique such information as written materials, numerical data, responses to customer needs and/or other work-related activities
- Instructional design methodologies and E-Learning tools and technologies to contribute to the delivery of content and to ensure learning objectives are met
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND in any discipline
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Ms Word, PPTx), Google for Work Suite
- Experience is fictional writing (either professionally or as a hobby)
- Interest in educational technologies, innovative business models, and digitization of education
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Excellent speaking, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to set priorities and manage expectations, time management
- Positive team player with comfort with ambiguity and proactive approach to problem-solving
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality with a strong will to learn and take up new challenges
- Good knowledge on managing social media accounts
- Capable of identifying and completing tasks independently, with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Demonstrated success at maintaining high personal work standards
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and tact
- Ability to produce and progress an agenda autonomously, without frequent direction or check-ins
WHAT WE WOULD TRAIN YOU TO DO:
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify and understand desired business results for a successful learning solution.
- Work with Instructional Design Specialists to design and manage scope, schedules, milestones and resources for assigned learning project.
- Familiarity with modified Agile methodology.
- Highly self-directed individual with effective consultation and communication skills, and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to transform concepts into appropriate storyboards, frameworks, outlines, sequences, activities and high-quality products.
- Ability to create simple, compelling and visually pleasing content.
- Creative use of interactive learning concepts.
- Planned use of metrics and evaluation models for continual improvement.
- Offers extensive learning opportunities
- You will work on real projects and not menial task
- You will have Professional Development opportunities
- When the internship is complete, depending on your performance, you would be offered a full employment role.